Saturday 29 April 2017

Chelsea Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Kurt Zouma


by samsurikamal
Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has admitted that his future is very much uncertain at Stamford Bridge as he approaches a critical stage in his career.
Although one of the most highly rated young centre-backs in the game, Zouma has found chances hard to come by since returning to fitness and may have to move on to pastures new for regular football.
He told French outlet L'Equipe that game time is essential for his development and he'll be sitting down with the Chelsea powers that be to find a solution,
: "We'll have to see how the second half of the season goes. The team is the priority: first of all, to be champions!
"After that, yes, we'll have to talk, because I'm young, and it's at my age that you have to play the most.
"For the moment, I'm waiting, I'm happy the team is winning, even if at a moment in time, I'm going to have to play if I want to achieve my objectives and get back into the France team.
"There will be discussions, but once again, I'm not worried about all that. For the moment, it's the team that counts."

No comments:

Post a Comment