Thursday 16 March 2017

its me Samsuri


By samsuri kamal
16/3/2017

Hai Assalamualaikum to everyone. My name is Muhammad samsuri bin Mohamed kamal. Usually they call me as Sam but I don’t mind if you guys would call me samsuri because I would love it too and basically you are allow to call my anything.  

However I have another name that I would love to share. It is about what my family used to call me from the beginning as a kid. My entire family would more likely to call me as Awie.  I know, it doesn’t make any sense of my name to be called like that.

Here is the thing; back to 20 years ago I was so in love to throw words that bring meaningless. For example I love to say “pengchong” in many times in every day.  Yes of course, it doesn’t bring any meaning.

As a kid I could not even remember many things but I cannot forget about this word. Until today I still don’t even know what is “pengchong” stands for? I still remember they (family) laughed at me whenever I repeating that name. It is like I am their clown.

The second word is Awie. I call that name like several times after I say pengcong. Hence, my family though that it is a good name to be called because it is short. In addition whenever they called awie, I suddenly shouted yes.

How time flies too fast which now I am 23 years old and still taking bachelor of journalism in Universiti Selangor. It is my last semester that really happening in my life. You know why I said so, because I know I am not smart like others. I do believe that I am a slow learner but I should be thankful to God that gives me opportunities like others.

Sometimes I do think that why He tests me with such a heavy examination during mylife but here is the thing that I would love to share to all. As I entered university, I realized that there is OKU in Unisel. They struggle not just to learn, but to walk, eat and even speak. It had made me crying when I see them walking around. They are the true fighter. They fight like a warrior just to grab that opportunities.

In a nutshell, I should be thankful to my beloved family, friends, and lecturers that give moral support. They also bring happiness when I stuck in the dark of hopeless.  Thank you everyone.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Awie! That's a good english you got there, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Awie! That's a good english you got there, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent write up. Since you like weird words, can i call you cangkeng?

    ReplyDelete