Tuesday 7 March 2017

Its me Ezzat Amir

      

Hello hi. I will tell about myself a little bit to share. I am Mohd Ezzat Amier bin Mohd Nazron. I was born at 3.41994 at the Hospital Kuala Lumpur but grew up in Seremban Negeri Sembilan. In 2001,

    I attended my first primary school at Sekolah Rendah Taman Tuanku Jaafar until 2006. Then, I went to secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Taman Tuanku Jaafar until the end of school in the 2012 .Then,  I study at the University of Selangor in Shah Alam for the diploma and now I am  still here completed a degree in Journalism.

    I love playing football. When I was in school, I played for the primary and secondary school until then I still continue playing football after finished my school. In 2014, I had an Anterior Cruciate Ligament on my left knee ACL injury and I am passionate the club is Liverpool because they are made up of players from great players and their supporters who were very supportive to the club which that make me attract to the club. My second hobbies is to travel with friends such as my last trip to Penang and Pulau Redang. That 2 place make me feel excited and fell free to enjoy my young life because it has a great food to tasted, great place to visit and many more we can enjoyed there.


     After I am finished my degree studies, I hope I can find a better job so I can take care of my family and pay for all kind of pinjaman that I had borrowed.

3 comments: